For international advertising enquiries visit www.themetronetwork.com
Our latest stories
- Lifestyle: The Will.I.Am one on one
- News: Adidas Group CEO Herbert Hainer
- News: Alexey Navalny, Russian dissident
- News: Ai Weiwei, Chinese dissident
- News: Angry Birds creator Peter Vesterbacka
- News: Ban Ki-moon, UN Secretary-General
- News: Christine Lagarde, IMF Managing Director
- News: Comandante Camila, LatAm student leader
- News: Fawzia Koofi, Afghanistan’s top female politician
- Metro listens to its audience by crunching digital data from social media 2 December 2013Metro will use the information it gathered by monitoring more than 300 million conversations in 29 countries and conducting 5,000 interviews to create more targeted campaigns and content. In its third-annual “Metropolitan Report,” it takes Big Data to new level.
- Data Strategy Awards 2014: The Shortlist 27 November 2013This year the Marketing Week T Data Strategy Awards have been overhauled with new categories to reflect the swiftly changing way marketers are using data to power business strategies, step-changing projects and effective customer campaigns.
- Metro appoints Futureproof to handle video marketing for Metropolitan report 5 November 2013Metro, the international newspaper, has appointed Futureproof to produce a series of video trailers for its Metropolitan report.